Re: install hugin 2010

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      See the first response in that thread. Also notice this is a zip of the installed application - not an installer. You need to unzip with directory structure, and then just move the whole folder with subfolders into your program files folder. You may need to redirect your program start group icon for Hugin to the new folder/bin/hugin.exe also, since it is not an installer it won't do that for you.

      David B