install hugin 2010

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      How do I install it? Cannot find installer.
      Thank you!

      A Kielcz

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

    • Eduardo Hutter
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010

        * A Kielcz wrote, On 02/04/2010 5:07 PM:

        > How do I install it? Cannot find installer. Thank you!
        >
        > A Kielcz
        >
        > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
      • David
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
          See the first response in that thread. Also notice this is a zip of the installed application - not an installer. You need to unzip with directory structure, and then just move the whole folder with subfolders into your program files folder. You may need to redirect your program start group icon for Hugin to the new folder/bin/hugin.exe also, since it is not an installer it won't do that for you.

          David B