Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: QTVR 7.6.6 working on Windows 7 64 bit

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 2 5:31 AM
      True...but the stiching process of example 12 images takes only few seconds and you can see the stiching errors in real ;)

      :) Bostjan

      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 2 2:53 PM
        Works with Vista in QuickTime player. This will take some pressure off
        as far as transitioning all my products to Flash.

        Paul Fretheim
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 3 6:30 AM
          Am 02.04.2010 14:58, schrieb Ken Warner:
          > FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
          > enough image quality to see stitch errors.

          does it meanwhile allow to tilt down completely (with the nadir in the
          viewing window center)?

          best regards
        • Sacha Griffin
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 3 6:58 AM
            Yes. Set your viewer in options and you're done.

            Sacha Griffin
            Southern Digital Solutions LLC
            http://www.seeit360.net
            http://www.southern-digital.com
            GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...
            404-551-4275

            Am 02.04.2010 14:58, schrieb Ken Warner:
            > FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
            > enough image quality to see stitch errors.

            does it meanwhile allow to tilt down completely (with the nadir in the
            viewing window center)?

            best regards
          • Ken Warner
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 3 9:14 AM
              I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
              the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

              Still that is not a big problem...

              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 4 1:35 PM
                Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                > the South Pole is not exactly in the center.

                In the last version I tested it was at the lower border of the viewer
                window. However, this doesn't seem to be the case any more...

                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 4 1:52 PM
                  Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                  > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                  > the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                  It was at the lower border of the viewing window in the last version I
                  tested...

                • Sacha Griffin
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 4 2:12 PM
                    I've seen that too. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.