Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: QTVR 7.6.6 working on Windows 7 64 bit

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
      On 2 Apr 2010 at 8:08, Sacha Griffin wrote:

      > Why not use FSPviewer?
      >
      > It´s much faster.

      But DevalVR is so smooth and nice :)

    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
        True...but the stiching process of example 12 images takes only few seconds and you can see the stiching errors in real ;)

        :) Bostjan

        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
          Works with Vista in QuickTime player. This will take some pressure off
          as far as transitioning all my products to Flash.

          Paul Fretheim
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
            Am 02.04.2010 14:58, schrieb Ken Warner:
            > FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
            > enough image quality to see stitch errors.

            does it meanwhile allow to tilt down completely (with the nadir in the
            viewing window center)?

            best regards
          • Sacha Griffin
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
              Yes. Set your viewer in options and you're done.

              Sacha Griffin
              Southern Digital Solutions LLC
              http://www.seeit360.net
              http://www.southern-digital.com
              GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...
              404-551-4275

              Am 02.04.2010 14:58, schrieb Ken Warner:
              > FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
              > enough image quality to see stitch errors.

              does it meanwhile allow to tilt down completely (with the nadir in the
              viewing window center)?

              best regards
            • Ken Warner
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                Still that is not a big problem...

                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                  Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                  > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                  > the South Pole is not exactly in the center.

                  In the last version I tested it was at the lower border of the viewer
                  window. However, this doesn't seem to be the case any more...

                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                    Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                    > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                    > the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                    It was at the lower border of the viewing window in the last version I
                    tested...

                  • Sacha Griffin
                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                      I've seen that too. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.