Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: QTVR 7.6.6 working on Windows 7 64 bit

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
      FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
      enough image quality to see stitch errors.

      Erik Krause wrote:
      > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B. González:
      >
      >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.
      >
      > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use DevalVR...

    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
        Why not use FSPviewer?

        It’s much faster.

        Sacha Griffin

        Southern Digital Solutions LLC

        http://www.seeit360.net

        http://www.southern-digital.com

        GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

        404-551-4275

        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
          On 2 Apr 2010 at 8:08, Sacha Griffin wrote:

          > Why not use FSPviewer?
          >
          > It´s much faster.

          But DevalVR is so smooth and nice :)

        • Bostjan Burger
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
            True...but the stiching process of example 12 images takes only few seconds and you can see the stiching errors in real ;)

            :) Bostjan

            > enough image quality to see stitch errors.
            >
            > Erik Krause wrote:
            > > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B.
            > González:
            > >
            > >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in
            > PTGui.
            > >
            > > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use
            > DevalVR...

            >     PanoToolsNG-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          • Paul Fretheim
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
              Works with Vista in QuickTime player. This will take some pressure off
              as far as transitioning all my products to Flash.

              Paul Fretheim
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                Am 02.04.2010 14:58, schrieb Ken Warner:
                > FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
                > enough image quality to see stitch errors.

                does it meanwhile allow to tilt down completely (with the nadir in the
                viewing window center)?

                best regards
              • Sacha Griffin
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                  Yes. Set your viewer in options and you're done.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                    I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                    the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                    Still that is not a big problem...

                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                      Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                      > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                      > the South Pole is not exactly in the center.

                      In the last version I tested it was at the lower border of the viewer
                      window. However, this doesn't seem to be the case any more...

                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                        Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                        > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                        > the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                        It was at the lower border of the viewing window in the last version I
                        tested...

                      • Sacha Griffin
                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                          I've seen that too. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.