Re: QTVR 7.6.6 working on Windows 7 64 bit

    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 2 3:04 AM
      Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B. González:

      > But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.

      To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use DevalVR...

    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 2 3:28 AM
        FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
        enough image quality to see stitch errors.

        Erik Krause wrote:
        > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B. González:
        >
        >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.
        >
        > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use DevalVR...

      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 2 5:08 AM
          Why not use FSPviewer?

          It’s much faster.

          Sacha Griffin

          Southern Digital Solutions LLC

          http://www.seeit360.net

          http://www.southern-digital.com

          GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

          404-551-4275

          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 2 5:11 AM
            On 2 Apr 2010 at 8:08, Sacha Griffin wrote:

            > Why not use FSPviewer?
            >
            > It´s much faster.

            But DevalVR is so smooth and nice :)

          • Bostjan Burger
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 2 5:31 AM
              True...but the stiching process of example 12 images takes only few seconds and you can see the stiching errors in real ;)

              :) Bostjan

              > enough image quality to see stitch errors.
              >
              > Erik Krause wrote:
              > > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B.
              > González:
              > >
              > >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in
              > PTGui.
              > >
              > > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use
              > DevalVR...

              >     PanoToolsNG-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            • Paul Fretheim
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 2 2:53 PM
                Works with Vista in QuickTime player. This will take some pressure off
                as far as transitioning all my products to Flash.

                Paul Fretheim
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 3 6:30 AM
                  Am 02.04.2010 14:58, schrieb Ken Warner:
                  > FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
                  > enough image quality to see stitch errors.

                  does it meanwhile allow to tilt down completely (with the nadir in the
                  viewing window center)?

                  best regards
                • Sacha Griffin
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 3 6:58 AM
                    Yes. Set your viewer in options and you're done.

                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 3 9:14 AM
                      I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                      the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                      Still that is not a big problem...

                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 4 1:35 PM
                        Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                        > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                        > the South Pole is not exactly in the center.

                        In the last version I tested it was at the lower border of the viewer
                        window. However, this doesn't seem to be the case any more...

                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 4 1:52 PM
                          Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                          > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                          > the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                          It was at the lower border of the viewing window in the last version I
                          tested...

                        • Sacha Griffin
                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 4 2:12 PM
                            I've seen that too. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.