Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: QTVR 7.6.6 working on Windows 7 64 bit

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 1, 2010
      It works!!! (W7 ... I didn't install to Vista U64). This is a very good news but unfortunately too late from the Apple...they missed the chance... we are now with flash...sorry!

      Bostjan

      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
        Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B. González:

        > But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.

        To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use DevalVR...

      • Ken Warner
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
          FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
          enough image quality to see stitch errors.

          Erik Krause wrote:
          > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B. González:
          >
          >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.
          >
          > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use DevalVR...

        • Sacha Griffin
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
            Why not use FSPviewer?

            It’s much faster.

            Sacha Griffin

            Southern Digital Solutions LLC

            http://www.seeit360.net

            http://www.southern-digital.com

            GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

            404-551-4275

            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
              On 2 Apr 2010 at 8:08, Sacha Griffin wrote:

              > Why not use FSPviewer?
              >
              > It´s much faster.

              But DevalVR is so smooth and nice :)

            • Bostjan Burger
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
                True...but the stiching process of example 12 images takes only few seconds and you can see the stiching errors in real ;)

                :) Bostjan

                > enough image quality to see stitch errors.
                >
                > Erik Krause wrote:
                > > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B.
                > González:
                > >
                > >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in
                > PTGui.
                > >
                > > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use
                > DevalVR...

                >     PanoToolsNG-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              • Paul Fretheim
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
                  Works with Vista in QuickTime player. This will take some pressure off
                  as far as transitioning all my products to Flash.

                  Paul Fretheim
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                    Am 02.04.2010 14:58, schrieb Ken Warner:
                    > FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
                    > enough image quality to see stitch errors.

                    does it meanwhile allow to tilt down completely (with the nadir in the
                    viewing window center)?

                    best regards
                  • Sacha Griffin
                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                      Yes. Set your viewer in options and you're done.

                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                        I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                        the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                        Still that is not a big problem...

                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                          Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                          > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                          > the South Pole is not exactly in the center.

                          In the last version I tested it was at the lower border of the viewer
                          window. However, this doesn't seem to be the case any more...

                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                            Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                            > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                            > the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                            It was at the lower border of the viewing window in the last version I
                            tested...

                          • Sacha Griffin
                            Message 13 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                              I've seen that too. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.