Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: QTVR 7.6.6 working on Windows 7 64 bit

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 1, 2010
      BTW:qtvr is now working on my Wintel Vista64!
      Weird.

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...

    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 1, 2010
        It works!!! (W7 ... I didn't install to Vista U64). This is a very good news but unfortunately too late from the Apple...they missed the chance... we are now with flash...sorry!

        Bostjan

        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
          Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B. González:

          > But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.

          To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use DevalVR...

        • Ken Warner
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
            FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
            enough image quality to see stitch errors.

            Erik Krause wrote:
            > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B. González:
            >
            >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.
            >
            > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use DevalVR...

          • Sacha Griffin
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
              Why not use FSPviewer?

              It’s much faster.

              Sacha Griffin

              Southern Digital Solutions LLC

              http://www.seeit360.net

              http://www.southern-digital.com

              GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

              404-551-4275

              <mailto:trausti.hraunfjord%40gmail.com> >

              > Gravedigging that results in shovelling up rotten corpses is not that
              nice.

              > I will happily let QTVR rest in peace.

              So do I. But it's coll to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.

              .

              d=40312/stime=1270173376/nc1=3848643/nc2=4025321/nc3=5741398>

            • Bjørn K Nilssen
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
                On 2 Apr 2010 at 8:08, Sacha Griffin wrote:

                > Why not use FSPviewer?
                >
                > It´s much faster.

                But DevalVR is so smooth and nice :)

              • Bostjan Burger
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
                  True...but the stiching process of example 12 images takes only few seconds and you can see the stiching errors in real ;)

                  :) Bostjan

                  > enough image quality to see stitch errors.
                  >
                  > Erik Krause wrote:
                  > > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B.
                  > González:
                  > >
                  > >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in
                  > PTGui.
                  > >
                  > > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use
                  > DevalVR...

                  >     PanoToolsNG-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                • Paul Fretheim
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
                    Works with Vista in QuickTime player. This will take some pressure off
                    as far as transitioning all my products to Flash.

                    Paul Fretheim
                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                      Am 02.04.2010 14:58, schrieb Ken Warner:
                      > FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
                      > enough image quality to see stitch errors.

                      does it meanwhile allow to tilt down completely (with the nadir in the
                      viewing window center)?

                      best regards
                    • Sacha Griffin
                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                        Yes. Set your viewer in options and you're done.

                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                          I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                          the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                          Still that is not a big problem...

                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                            Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                            > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                            > the South Pole is not exactly in the center.

                            In the last version I tested it was at the lower border of the viewer
                            window. However, this doesn't seem to be the case any more...

                            Message 13 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                              Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                              > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                              > the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                              It was at the lower border of the viewing window in the last version I
                              tested...

                            • Sacha Griffin
                              Message 14 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                                I've seen that too. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.