Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: QTVR 7.6.6 working on Windows 7 64 bit

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi Trausti!

      2010/4/1 Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...>

      > No QTVR for me again, and I will be less grumpy :)
      >
      > I don't think you'll be less grumpy ;-) Anyway, I like a preview image
      before creating my final panoramas. On a few ocassions previews have helped
      me detect stitching or leveling issues that would have passed unnoticed.

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz�lez C.
      felipe@...

    • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 1, 2010
        BTW:qtvr is now working on my Wintel Vista64!
        Weird.

        --
        L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
        felipe@...

      • Bostjan Burger
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 1, 2010
          It works!!! (W7 ... I didn't install to Vista U64). This is a very good news but unfortunately too late from the Apple...they missed the chance... we are now with flash...sorry!

          Bostjan

          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
            Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B. González:

            > But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.

            To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use DevalVR...

          • Ken Warner
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
              FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
              enough image quality to see stitch errors.

              Erik Krause wrote:
              > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B. González:
              >
              >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.
              >
              > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use DevalVR...

            • Sacha Griffin
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
                Why not use FSPviewer?

                It’s much faster.

                Sacha Griffin

                Southern Digital Solutions LLC

                http://www.seeit360.net

                http://www.southern-digital.com

                GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

                404-551-4275

                <mailto:trausti.hraunfjord%40gmail.com> >

                > Gravedigging that results in shovelling up rotten corpses is not that
                nice.

                > I will happily let QTVR rest in peace.

                So do I. But it's coll to use QT to preview panos in PTGui.

                .

                d=40312/stime=1270173376/nc1=3848643/nc2=4025321/nc3=5741398>

              • Bjørn K Nilssen
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
                  On 2 Apr 2010 at 8:08, Sacha Griffin wrote:

                  > Why not use FSPviewer?
                  >
                  > It´s much faster.

                  But DevalVR is so smooth and nice :)

                • Bostjan Burger
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
                    True...but the stiching process of example 12 images takes only few seconds and you can see the stiching errors in real ;)

                    :) Bostjan

                    > enough image quality to see stitch errors.
                    >
                    > Erik Krause wrote:
                    > > Am 02.04.2010 03:56, schrieb L.D.I. Felipe B.
                    > González:
                    > >
                    > >> But it's cool to use QT to preview panos in
                    > PTGui.
                    > >
                    > > To preview Panos in PTGui it was always better to use
                    > DevalVR...

                    >     PanoToolsNG-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  • Paul Fretheim
                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 2, 2010
                      Works with Vista in QuickTime player. This will take some pressure off
                      as far as transitioning all my products to Flash.

                      Paul Fretheim
                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                        Am 02.04.2010 14:58, schrieb Ken Warner:
                        > FSPViewer seems to be very fast to start and gives good
                        > enough image quality to see stitch errors.

                        does it meanwhile allow to tilt down completely (with the nadir in the
                        viewing window center)?

                        best regards
                      • Sacha Griffin
                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                          Yes. Set your viewer in options and you're done.

                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 3, 2010
                            I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                            the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                            Still that is not a big problem...

                            Message 13 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                              Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                              > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                              > the South Pole is not exactly in the center.

                              In the last version I tested it was at the lower border of the viewer
                              window. However, this doesn't seem to be the case any more...

                              Message 14 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                                Am 03.04.2010 20:44, schrieb Ken Warner:
                                > I thought it did and then I looked closely and I see that
                                > the South Pole is not exactly in the center. How odd.

                                It was at the lower border of the viewing window in the last version I
                                tested...

                              • Sacha Griffin
                                Message 15 of 26 , Apr 4, 2010
                                  I've seen that too. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.