Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: digital britain

  • Robert Slade
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
      UK based photographers should visit:
      http://www.stop43.org.uk/
      and write to their MPs. Details on the website. Do it today before it is
      too late (time is running out - if this Bill is passed it could mean you
      lose control over your photographs, images and panoramics or anything
      else in which copyright subsists).
      Regards,
      Robert
      --

      --
      Robert Slade, Photographer
      Manor Photography 07890 564889
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2010
        > UK based photographers should visit:
        > http://www.stop43.org.uk/

        How do "they" make sure not to touch the rights of foreign
        photographers?(e.g.: mine as a a german-based photographer.)

        Tom!
      • Robert Slade
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2010
          Tom! Striewisch wrote:

          > > UK based photographers should visit:
          > > http://www.stop43.org.uk/ <http://www.stop43.org.uk/>
          >
          > How do "they" make sure not to touch the rights of foreign
          > photographers?(e.g.: mine as a a german-based photographer.)

          See:
          http://www.stop43.org.uk/pages/read_more.html
          Read the column, "Problems in details" and about half way down you will
          read how the Bill affects the rights of foreign photographers.
          Regards,
          Rob