Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: digital britain

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
      Here is what wikipedia has on it:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Economy_Bill

    • Robert Slade
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
        UK based photographers should visit:
        http://www.stop43.org.uk/
        and write to their MPs. Details on the website. Do it today before it is
        too late (time is running out - if this Bill is passed it could mean you
        lose control over your photographs, images and panoramics or anything
        else in which copyright subsists).
        Regards,
        Robert
        --

        --
        Robert Slade, Photographer
        Manor Photography 07890 564889
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2010
          > UK based photographers should visit:
          > http://www.stop43.org.uk/

          How do "they" make sure not to touch the rights of foreign
          photographers?(e.g.: mine as a a german-based photographer.)

          Tom!
        • Robert Slade
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2010
            Tom! Striewisch wrote:

            > > UK based photographers should visit:
            > > http://www.stop43.org.uk/ <http://www.stop43.org.uk/>
            >
            > How do "they" make sure not to touch the rights of foreign
            > photographers?(e.g.: mine as a a german-based photographer.)

            See:
            http://www.stop43.org.uk/pages/read_more.html
            Read the column, "Problems in details" and about half way down you will
            read how the Bill affects the rights of foreign photographers.
            Regards,
            Rob