Nodal Ninja Server Change - some outages may occur

  • Bill Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:09 AM
      Before the rumors start floating around I thought I should make mention of an
      important upgrade we are performing on our servers.

      We are combining 2 servers (website and store) into one. The newer dedicated
      sever is much bigger and faster (100Mps) with higher performing CPU
      (QuadCore 8GB Ram).
      During this time our website and NN forum will see occasional outages
      (emails are working). The e-store (store.nodalninja.com) and all links to it
      however will not be affected until we are ready to migrate it a few weeks
      down the road.
      Thank you for your patience.
      Bill