Re: [PanoToolsNG] Stand Alone Site Map with Hotspot Panorama Pop-ups

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 7:34 AM
      You want to be able to create your tours quickly and have many options
      open... that means:

      http://flashpanoramas.com/player (FPP) combined with
      http://flashificator.com (FFC)

      With that combo, you can drag and drop your hotspots into the panorama in
      real time, move the items in real time into correct positions, link things,
      add maps/floorplans, etc. etc. etc. with a few clicks of the mouse.

      If you want an offline presentation, it takes a single click in the
      interface to create a standalone flash projector with your entire project.

      Works for Macs and PC's alike.

      The best panorama format to use in FPP is 6 seperate cubefaces, but it does
      also support equirectangular, stripe, mov and cylindrical (even though the
      cylindrical projection is not what it "should" be).

      If you choose FPP without FFC, you will have to dig into xml coding, since
      FFC is the front end GUI for FPP.

      KRP is another great panorama viewer, but it is 99% based on hand coding,
      and that can be too big a bite for many (me absolutely included).

      Hope this helps.

      Trausti
      (the "father" of Flashificator)