printing panos

  • donn31265
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
      Newbie here and having alot of fun with ptgui. Can anyone recommend
      and online "photoshop" that will print them at a decent size? I cannot
      find a local shop in my area to do it. Thanks.
    • Alex
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
        Depends on what you mean by 'decent size'.
        Costco makes nice prints... Imagers.com makes nice banner-sized prints...
        What are you looking for?
        Alex

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
          On Thursday, November 16, 2006 at 15:25, donn31265 wrote:

          > Newbie here and having alot of fun with ptgui. Can anyone recommend
          > and online "photoshop" that will print them at a decent size? I cannot
          > find a local shop in my area to do it. Thanks.

          In wich part of the world? This is an international list after all...
          ;-)

          For the US there is a recommendation on
          http://wiki.panotools.org/Printing_panoramas

          (should be completed - any volunteers)

          best regards
          http://www.erik-krause.de/
        • Peter Gotlib
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 17, 2006
            >Can anyone recommend
            > and online "photoshop" that will print them at a decent size?

            I have been meaning to try this place but have not used them yet.

            http://pictopia.com/pub/home.html

            Found from a link on the Cool Tools web site:

            http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/000019.php

            If any one has any knowledge or experience with this shop, I'd like to
            know.