Re: Pole Panorama nadirs: is a wider view possible?

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 5:15 PM
      I used Hugin to do this 'stereographic' view of the Pantheon.

      http://www.panoguide.com/gallery/1631/

      The stereographic projection favors the periphery of the image. If you use a fisheye projection it favors the Zenith. (i.e. the center is displayed enlarged compared to the periphery). Just rotate your nadir to the zenith position and use fisheye projection to do what you want.

      I hope I understood what you want correctly.

      David B