Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Gigapan Epic first look / Merlin package

  • Vincèn
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 31, 2010
      Mick,

      You should post your issues directly in dedicated section for Papywizard in
      AutoPano forum (
      http://www.autopano.net/forum/f20-motorized-panohead-project-merlin,orion-papywizard).
      Developper is present in that forum and is very helpful so I'm sure you can
      get quickly a solution ;)

      Vinc�n

      2010/3/31 mick crane <mick.crane@...>

      > rami_kolor wrote:
      > > Hi everyone,
      > >
      > > I take the opportunity of this thread to let you know that Kolor is
      > > currently on the final stage of creating a "Merlin package" that
      > > includes anything you need to use this head for gigapixel photography.
      > > We announced this package in the Merlin - Papywizard forum a few days
      > > ago (http://www.autopano.net/forum/t8466-wow-more-than-150-merliners).
      >
      > will this package come with a rpm or something for a particular
      > distribution ?
      > I've been trying to install papywizard on fc12 to get familiar with it
      > and I'm having trouble installing pyside.
      > papywizard almost works but stops at no module named pyside
      > trying to install pyside stops at FindQt4.cmake could not find QtCore
      > header
      >
      > qt4-qmake seems to conflict with QT4-devel and it's difficult to find
      > out what's up with this stuff.
      > cheers
      >
      > mick
      >
      > --
      > http://mickiwiki.com

    • Vincèn
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 31, 2010
        2010/3/31 Bjørn K Nilssen <bk@...>

        > Great!
        > Then I would hope that you will also make available a package without the
        > tripod
        > included? I already have 3 tripods, and definitely don't need yet another
        > one ;)

        Probably and also other tripods more robust than original one furnished with
        Merlin head ;) in your case you already have 3 tripods, so you definitively
        need to continue your collection lol :D

        Vincèn