Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Gigapan Epic first look / Merlin package

  • Vincèn
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 31, 2010
      2010/3/31 Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com <mail@...>

      > Don't forget to bring some Merlin heads to the Tucson 2010 Conference :-)

      Pack with bluetooth interface, touch controller and papywiward will be
      exhibited at Tucson for sure :D

      Vinc�n

    • Vincèn
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 31, 2010
        2010/3/31 Bjørn K Nilssen <bk@...>

        > Great!
        > Then I would hope that you will also make available a package without the
        > tripod
        > included? I already have 3 tripods, and definitely don't need yet another
        > one ;)

        Probably and also other tripods more robust than original one furnished with
        Merlin head ;) in your case you already have 3 tripods, so you definitively
        need to continue your collection lol :D

        Vincèn