Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Gigapan Epic first look / Merlin package

  • Vincèn
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 31 11:06 AM
      2010/3/31 Paulo Fernandes <paulo.jf@...>

      > Thanks for the heads up :)

      Soon disclosed, please be patient few days ;)

      > Any news on the price?? And you ship from Europe right?

      Shipped from Europe but there'll be some resellers of it for out of Europe
      customers to avoid them customs and problems like that ;)

      Vincèn

      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    • Vincèn
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 31 11:40 AM
        2010/3/31 Bjørn K Nilssen <bk@...>

        > Great!
        > Then I would hope that you will also make available a package without the
        > tripod
        > included? I already have 3 tripods, and definitely don't need yet another
        > one ;)

        Probably and also other tripods more robust than original one furnished with
        Merlin head ;) in your case you already have 3 tripods, so you definitively
        need to continue your collection lol :D

        Vincèn