Re: [PanoToolsNG] Using panotools to create an equirectangular project

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2010
      On Wed 31-Mar-2010 at 04:25 -0800, isaacgerg wrote:

      > I can do this in Hugin, but I do it using the command-line tools?

      See this page on the wiki:
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_scripting_in_a_nutshell

      > I have a panorama, 4 photos, made up of .hdr files (i.e. Each
      > photo is an HDR photo (.hdr format)). I would like to stitch
      > these photos together. However, when I run HUGIN using the .hdr
      > files, I get an error.

      Yes, currently none of the control point generators you can use in
      Hugin support HDR data. You have to either create temporary
      tonemapped versions or use one of the bracketed layers, then
      substitute filenames before stitching.

      You can also do the entire HDR merging thing in Hugin from the
      bracketed source photos.

      --
      Bruno