New panos of Shepard Fairey wall murals

  • panobanano
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hi,
      Just posted some new panos from The Shepard Fairey Murals that have been placed on walls around Cincinnati to compliment the retrospective exhibit at the Contemporary Arts Center. Shepard's best know work is the "Hope" poster created for the President Obama campaign. I thought it might be interesting to show the murals in the environment that they were placed by using panos. Not sure how famous (infamous) Shepard Fairey is outside the US but he seems to be the darling of art critics around here.
      Anyway, if interested go here:
      http://360around.com

      ron rack
    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
        Hey Ron,
        I know exactly where you shot these panos.
        Beautiful!

        A Kielcz

        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.