Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Gigapan Epic first look / Merlin package

  • Rodolpho Pajuaba
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 31, 2010
      Yes, good call, it will probably be less expensive to ship from there than
      from Europe!! (hint, hint) Bring a lot! ;-) .

      --
      Rodolpho Pajuaba
      www.pajuaba.com.br/heterose

    • Vincèn
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 31, 2010
        2010/3/31 Bjørn K Nilssen <bk@...>

        > Great!
        > Then I would hope that you will also make available a package without the
        > tripod
        > included? I already have 3 tripods, and definitely don't need yet another
        > one ;)

        Probably and also other tripods more robust than original one furnished with
        Merlin head ;) in your case you already have 3 tripods, so you definitively
        need to continue your collection lol :D

        Vincèn