HDR panoramic photographer, searching a work experience

  • Nico
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hello,
      I am an engineering student extremely keen on photography, and I am searching a two-month work placement as an assistant photographer this summer.

      If you have any information which can help me, please contact me

      Please find my website:
      http://pagesperso-orange.fr/NLMBProd/nico_pix/virtual.html
      Nicolas LYAUDET
    • Nico