Tucson 2010 Panoramic Photography Exhibition (a big thank you)

  • Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      The Tucson 2010 Panoramic Photography Exhibition image submission period
      is over.

      We would like to send a big thank you to each and everyone of you who
      submitted images for this event.
      It turns out that we received more images than we can display, the
      response has been fantastic and we hope to be able to put up a great show.

      In the next couple of days we will be selecting and organizing the
      material we have.
      We will contact the photographers directly in case we need something
      specific from each participant.

      See you in Tucson from April 14-18

      (We will make available VR images from the exhibition for those not able
      to attend the conference)

      Carlos Chegado
      David Orbock