PTGui strange behaviour

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      Yesterday I discovered a strange behaviour in PTgui. I was stitching
      bracketed panoramas and one image didn't aligned correctly. My camera was
      steady (NN3 with remote on a sturdy tripod). I ended with panos with ghosts
      and had to reprocess again unlinking the images. I'll have to compare my
      unprocessed images to see if it is a PTGui bug or something strange is
      happening with my workflow. I'd appreciate any suggestion to debug my
      problem.

      Thanks in advance from the subtropical regions of Mexico

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...

    • Peter Nyfeler
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2010
        Hi Felipe

        It is hard to nail down your problem. Provide a small set of your picture to
        take a look at.
        If sensibel for public posting, you can send them to me directly so I can
        have a look.

        best regards

        Peter

      • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
          Thanks Peter!

          2010/3/26 Peter Nyfeler <peter.nyfeler@...>

          > It is hard to nail down your problem. Provide a small set of your picture
          >
          > take a look at.

          Never mind. I went all over my process and found a loose tripod leg
          (embarassing, I know).

          Best regards from the subtropical regions of Mexico

          --
          L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
          felipe@...

        • Uri Cogan
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
            I'm looking for someone willing to pick up a copy of Scott Highton's VR
            photography book and bring it back to BC for me. Please contact me
            privately.

            --

            Uri Cogan
            http://www.uricogan.com

            * "There is no green on their planet, they killed their Mother" *