Pano2QTVR 1.2.8 released

  • Thomas Rauscher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2006
      Hello,

      I just wanted to let you know that I just released Pano2QTVR 1.2.8.
      This latest version includes 10 languages:

      English (en)
      French (fr) - Jean-Marc Paratte, Michel Thoby
      Italian (it) - Yuval Levy, Luca Vascon
      Portuguese (pt_br) - Eduardo Hutter, Fábio Bustamente
      German (de) - Peter Nyfeler
      Dutch (nl)- Serge Maandag, Erik Van den Broeck, Bert Vierstra
      Swedish (sv) - Hans Lundberg
      Spanish (es) - Roberto Gomez Torres, Iñaki Rezola
      Russian (ru)- Alex Makienko
      Catalan (ca) - fotopanoramic.com

      A big "Thank You" to all translators.

      I also fixed some minor bugs.

      This version can be downloaded at http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download/

      MfG,
      Thomas.
    • brocken_5110
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2006
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Rauscher <yahoo@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I just wanted to let you know that I just released Pano2QTVR 1.2.8.
        > This latest version includes 10 languages:
        >
        > English (en)
        > French (fr) - Jean-Marc Paratte, Michel Thoby
        > Italian (it) - Yuval Levy, Luca Vascon
        > Portuguese (pt_br) - Eduardo Hutter, Fábio Bustamente
        > German (de) - Peter Nyfeler
        > Dutch (nl)- Serge Maandag, Erik Van den Broeck, Bert Vierstra
        > Swedish (sv) - Hans Lundberg
        > Spanish (es) - Roberto Gomez Torres, Iñaki Rezola
        > Russian (ru)- Alex Makienko
        > Catalan (ca) - fotopanoramic.com
        >
        > A big "Thank You" to all translators.
        >
        > I also fixed some minor bugs.
        >
        > This version can be downloaded at http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download/
        >
        > MfG,
        > Thomas.

        Thank you Thomas - downloading it right now. P.S. I use the English
        version, but thanks also to the people who worked on the translations.
      • erik leeman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2006
          I just bought a pro license, WONDERFUL program!
          Thanks Thomas!