Re: [PanoTools] object movie spherical pano in one ?

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006
      Jeffrey,

      This is deffinitly something I am interested in too. I have a couple series of
      spherical pans that I want to display as spherical movies. I have only done a little
      research into this. I have found nothing that will work 100%. My notes are at home.
      DevalVR has the most promise. Virtual Tour Express http://www.imatronics.com
      may have a solution too. I have not tried their latest version, but I believe it is
      Windows only.

      http://info.adnn.com/ Is another posibility but it works best when there is little
      change between frames. Only a small part animated.

      Please keep me informed of any discoveries you make.

      Note: I am posting this to panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com
      PanoTools Next Generation:
      * any discussion of technology, techniques, materials for panorama creation.

      Jim

      On Mon, July 10, 2006 9:32 am, jeffrey said:
      > well now i have 20 (for example) panos from the same spot and i'd like
      > to be able to "move forward and backward" through time in addition to
      > looking around in different directions. i guess this is a lot of data.
      > .. . .
      >
      > any suggestions?
      >
      > the quicktime solution for pano video is not nice - it's just a video
      > that happens to wrap around, and scroll left and right.
      >
      > as of now, devalVR has the best solution for multiple panos, however
      > there is still no "autoplay" to go from one image to the next, it is
      > by mouse only....

      Jim Watters

      Yahoo ID: j1vvy ymsgr:sendIM?j1vvy
      jwatters @ photocreations . ca