icci360 - 360-degree screen in Plymouth

  • panometr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      Send on behalf of Martin Woolner, Director of Innovation for the Creative & Cultural Industries (University of Plymouth, UK):

      Dear All

      We would like to thank you for contributing and participating in the 360 Experimental Event in February. We have been very encouraged by the originality of work offered and the enthusiastic response to the panoramic environment. The event was a great success for us and extremely useful for identifying the breadth of work we hope to host in September, technical developments possible/ required and for gathering substantial support.

      Immediate feedback has indicated that many new ideas are being formed for new work and we look forward to hearing about these. To this end, we would greatly appreciate your thoughts and any outline for project proposals as soon as you are able. We will soon be opening the Call for Content for icci360 festival 13th – 18th September 2010 and will forward this and any additional details to you accordingly.

      To help us with our promotions and communications we would greatly appreciate your permission to use documentary images and footage of your work from the Experimental Event in February. This will enable us to visualise the environment for those unfamiliar with the arena and promote the festival in September.

      ---------

      Links:
      http://www.charles3d.info/360video/360screen/krakow/
      http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/pages/view.asp?page=29201