Re: Samyang 8mm Nodal Ninja R1 Lens Ring

  • roger_d_williams
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 7, 2010
      I replied to this but the reply hasn't appeared. Sorry if it appears later and duplicates this, but I wanted to apologize for the wrong info on the Samyang that I gave. Andy is right, I was confusing the fisheye with the F/2.8 14mm rectilinear lens. (In my other note I may have called this an equirectangular lens, which is more evidence of my confusion). Alzheimer, here I come...

      Roger W.