Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Bracketing and D300

  • Uri Cogan
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010
      On 3/3/10 8:02 PM, Quentin Desouza wrote:

      > Could you please give a step by step setup of this method?
      > I have the same problem.

      On the D300 (also D700):

      1. in the Custom Settings Menu, set item e (Bracketing/Flash) to the
      desired type and order of bracketing.

      2. Set the Release Mode dial (top left) to Cl (continous shooting)

      3. Turn the Command dial (right, back) while pressing the Fn button
      (front bottom, right) to the bracketing steps desired.

      4. Press and hold the shutter release down. The camera will take as many
      shots as the number of bracketing steps chosen, and then stop.

      --

      Uri Cogan
      http://www.uricogan.com

      *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***