Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Bracketing and D300
- On 3/3/10 8:02 PM, Quentin Desouza wrote:
> Could you please give a step by step setup of this method?On the D300 (also D700):
> I have the same problem.
1. in the Custom Settings Menu, set item e (Bracketing/Flash) to the
desired type and order of bracketing.
2. Set the Release Mode dial (top left) to Cl (continous shooting)
3. Turn the Command dial (right, back) while pressing the Fn button
(front bottom, right) to the bracketing steps desired.
4. Press and hold the shutter release down. The camera will take as many
shots as the number of bracketing steps chosen, and then stop.
*** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]