Re: [PanoToolsNG] Headliners at Tucson 2010

  • fatchai
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
      i hope a video version may be available for purchase or something after the
      meeting
      i m too far away to join this wonderful event.

      On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:26 AM, Briar <briar_bentley@...> wrote:

      > For the geographically challenged, financially strapped or just plain lazy
      > (I accept two out of three) will the conference be recorded? If so will it
      > be possible for those in the antipodes to buy that record?
      >
      > Briar Bentley,
      > Agender Northland.
      > 316 Springfield Road.
      > R D 8 Whangarei
      > New Zealand
      > 09-432-2092
      > 0274-904-553
      > briar_bentley@... <briar_bentley%40xtra.co.nz>

    • Don Bain
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
        Recording the talks is a possibility, but fraught with problems and complications. Don't count on it, but it is being considered.

        Of course, recordings of the sessions only get you part of the what the conference is about - meeting people with similar interests, networking, evaluating products and talking to the vendors, and visiting a unique and photogenic place. I guarantee you the Sonoran Desert doesn't look anything like New Zealand!

        Don