Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Bracketing and D300

  • Quentin Desouza
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3 8:02 PM
      Could you please give a step by step setup of this method?
      I have the same problem.
      Quentin.

      Henri Smeets wrote:

      > Indeed setting it to Continuous High or low will do the trick! I USe
      > it all
      > the time with a Phottix Radio Remote, works like a charm!

    • Uri Cogan
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3 9:41 PM
        On 3/3/10 8:02 PM, Quentin Desouza wrote:

        > Could you please give a step by step setup of this method?
        > I have the same problem.

        On the D300 (also D700):

        1. in the Custom Settings Menu, set item e (Bracketing/Flash) to the
        desired type and order of bracketing.

        2. Set the Release Mode dial (top left) to Cl (continous shooting)

        3. Turn the Command dial (right, back) while pressing the Fn button
        (front bottom, right) to the bracketing steps desired.

        4. Press and hold the shutter release down. The camera will take as many
        shots as the number of bracketing steps chosen, and then stop.

        --

        Uri Cogan
        http://www.uricogan.com

        *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***

      • Greg Nuspel
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4 3:19 AM
          This how I have my settings:

          f4 Assian FUNC. Button
          - FUNC. Button + Dials = BKT Auto Bracketing
          Set your camera to one of the continuous firing modes
          Press the Function button and use the thumb wheel to select the bracketing range you want.
          Now the camera should be set to take a series of bracketed shots with the shutter or remote release held down and you don't need to hold the function button.

          This is how my camera is set and it works for me.

          Greg

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4 6:21 AM
            Trausti, Henri, Greg, Thanks problem solved
            Mike