[ot} where is my email? chasing its own tail ?

  • mc
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
      this really is a appalling interface.
      I sent an email 10 minutes ago and it is not visible. from this very interface, where does it need to go? to china, no. to iceland, no?
    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
        If it goes to Iceland, you should expect a long personal/anti
        religious/political rant attached to it when it appears!

        Trausti
        (the Icelandic who refuses to become a robot without opinions).

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010

          > If it goes to Iceland, you should expect a long personal/anti
          > religious/political rant attached to it when it appears!

          funny =o)
          mick