Re: [PanoToolsNG] QTVR Questions

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
      I think that if you right click on the QT executable and open
      the properties window you will see a compatibility tab.

      Set the compatibility to XP and it may then run.

      esoteric.vision wrote:
      > Here's a thought about the dead a buried. A publication firm for one of my clients just asked for QTVR and pretty much refused to work with flash. That settles that. I produced the panos in QTVR and tried to play one. Hmmm... doesn't seem to work in Vista 64 bit. Popped it into the sacrificial XP system and it works as always. Does anyone know of some odd setting or plug in that I'm missing on Vista 64 bit system or QT?
      >
      > Best Regards,
      >
      > Ben

    • Benedict Kim
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
        Yep. Works in 32 bit Vista too but not the 64 bit version. Guess I'll send the flash files along just in case they change their minds.

        Ben