Re: [PanoToolsNG] A New Life in NL

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3 9:39 AM
      Question: Why on Earth did you leave Bali?

      GTG Vierstra wrote:
      > Dear Panotools members,
      >
      > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands,
    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3 11:27 AM
        As I am going to do some geographic work in NL in April and May I might check your store in live ;)

        Bostjan

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 3 12:18 PM
          On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 18:39, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
          > Question: Why on Earth did you leave Bali?

          Because I learned there that Paradise resided in myself.

          Now I have Bali anywhere :)

          --
          best regards,

          G.T.G. Vierstra
        • Mike
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 3 1:01 PM
            Demo days AND courses AND an excuse to visit NL.
            Just a small hop for me from South coast UK.
            Keep me posted.
            Mike

            > Also the best wishes from a "North-Sea"- neighbour.
            > ciao
            > mike
            >
            > ----------------------------
            > ----------------------------
            > 360° VR Fotografie:
            > http://www.360de.de
            >
            > NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
            > http://www.abstraktfoto.de
            > -----------------------------
            > Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
            > http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

          • djfreddystapersma
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 3 9:50 PM
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, GTG Vierstra <vierstra@...> wrote:

              > Dear Panotools members,
              >
              > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands, and found a
              > new job. I now work for an already popular camera store in Noord
              > Holland, Netherlands, and my work will be improving on their web
              > store, but, because I know a bit about shooting panoramas, I will
              > slowly extend the product range (suggestions are welcome) with pano
              > related items, and somewhere in the future there will be demonstration
              > days and probably courses as well. I will be in the store, and hope to
              > be able to help aspiring panographers with advice and equipment. (But
              > most likely you'll find me behind piles of boxes with camera's and
              > lenses wrestling with php :) )
              >
              > I believe some of the Dutch photographers on this list have been to
              > the store, after talking with the people here....
              >
              > The shop: http://www.cameraland.nl/ (with some low res panos)
              >
              > (I have asked permission to post this)
              >
              > Maybe tot ziens !
              >
              > --
              > best regards,
              >
              > G.T.G. Vierstra

              (In Dutch)

              We moeten maar snel even afspreken!!
              Ik woon zo'n 30 km bij Cameraland vandaan en is ook mijn vaste winkel!!

              (in English)
              We should meet soon!!
              I live only 30 km from Cameraland and is the main store i go to!!
            • Tom! Striewisch
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 4 4:43 AM
                The shop is in Alkmaar?
                I'm often nearby during my holidays (Den Helder), so there is a good
                chance visting you next time.

                Tot ziens!