Re: A New Life in NL

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
      Congratulations and my best wishes from Bavaria.

      To ziens
      Jürgen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, GTG Vierstra <vierstra@...> wrote:

      > Dear Panotools members,
      >
      > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands, and found a
      > new job. I now work for an already popular camera store in Noord
      > Holland, Netherlands, and my work will be improving on their web
      > store, but, because I know a bit about shooting panoramas, I will
      > slowly extend the product range (suggestions are welcome) with pano
      > related items, and somewhere in the future there will be demonstration
      > days and probably courses as well. I will be in the store, and hope to
      > be able to help aspiring panographers with advice and equipment. (But
      > most likely you'll find me behind piles of boxes with camera's and
      > lenses wrestling with php :) )
      >
      > I believe some of the Dutch photographers on this list have been to
      > the store, after talking with the people here....
      >
      > The shop: http://www.cameraland.nl/ (with some low res panos)
      >
      > (I have asked permission to post this)
      >
      > Maybe tot ziens !
      >
      > --
      > best regards,
      >
      > G.T.G. Vierstra

    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
        Also the best wishes from a "North-Sea"- neighbour.
        ciao
        mike

        ----------------------------
        ----------------------------
        360° VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de

        NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        http://www.abstraktfoto.de
        -----------------------------
        Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
        http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
          Question: Why on Earth did you leave Bali?

          GTG Vierstra wrote:
          > Dear Panotools members,
          >
          > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands,
        • Bostjan Burger
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
            As I am going to do some geographic work in NL in April and May I might check your store in live ;)

            Bostjan

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
              On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 18:39, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
              > Question: Why on Earth did you leave Bali?

              Because I learned there that Paradise resided in myself.

              Now I have Bali anywhere :)

              --
              best regards,

              G.T.G. Vierstra
            • Mike
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
                Demo days AND courses AND an excuse to visit NL.
                Just a small hop for me from South coast UK.
                Keep me posted.
                Mike

                > Also the best wishes from a "North-Sea"- neighbour.
                > ciao
                > mike
                >
                > ----------------------------
                > ----------------------------
                > 360° VR Fotografie:
                > http://www.360de.de
                >
                > NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
                > http://www.abstraktfoto.de
                > -----------------------------
                > Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
                > http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

              • djfreddystapersma
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, GTG Vierstra <vierstra@...> wrote:

                  > Dear Panotools members,
                  >
                  > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands, and found a
                  > new job. I now work for an already popular camera store in Noord
                  > Holland, Netherlands, and my work will be improving on their web
                  > store, but, because I know a bit about shooting panoramas, I will
                  > slowly extend the product range (suggestions are welcome) with pano
                  > related items, and somewhere in the future there will be demonstration
                  > days and probably courses as well. I will be in the store, and hope to
                  > be able to help aspiring panographers with advice and equipment. (But
                  > most likely you'll find me behind piles of boxes with camera's and
                  > lenses wrestling with php :) )
                  >
                  > I believe some of the Dutch photographers on this list have been to
                  > the store, after talking with the people here....
                  >
                  > The shop: http://www.cameraland.nl/ (with some low res panos)
                  >
                  > (I have asked permission to post this)
                  >
                  > Maybe tot ziens !
                  >
                  > --
                  > best regards,
                  >
                  > G.T.G. Vierstra

                  (In Dutch)

                  We moeten maar snel even afspreken!!
                  Ik woon zo'n 30 km bij Cameraland vandaan en is ook mijn vaste winkel!!

                  (in English)
                  We should meet soon!!
                  I live only 30 km from Cameraland and is the main store i go to!!
                • Tom! Striewisch
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 4, 2010
                    The shop is in Alkmaar?
                    I'm often nearby during my holidays (Den Helder), so there is a good
                    chance visting you next time.

                    Tot ziens!