Re: [PanoToolsNG] A New Life in NL

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
      Good to see you back in this hemisphere, Bert!

      Ian

      On 3 Mar 2010, at 14:53, GTG Vierstra wrote:

      > Dear Panotools members,
      >
      > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands, and found a
      > new job. I now work for an already popular camera store in Noord
      > Holland, Netherlands, and my work will be improving on their web
      > store, but, because I know a bit about shooting panoramas, I will
      > slowly extend the product range (suggestions are welcome) with pano
      > related items, and somewhere in the future there will be demonstration
      > days and probably courses as well. I will be in the store, and hope to
      > be able to help aspiring panographers with advice and equipment. (But
      > most likely you'll find me behind piles of boxes with camera's and
      > lenses wrestling with php :) )
      >
      > I believe some of the Dutch photographers on this list have been to
      > the store, after talking with the people here....
      >
      > The shop: http://www.cameraland.nl/ (with some low res panos)
      >
      > (I have asked permission to post this)
      >
      > Maybe tot ziens !
      >
      > --
      > best regards,
      >
      > G.T.G. Vierstra
    • erik_leeman
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
        Congrats on the new job Bert!
        I do hope you can get used to the weather though.
        "I believe some of the Dutch photographers on this list have been to the store" Yep, and there's no doubt I'll be there again sooner or later : )

        Cheers!

        Erik Leeman

        (<http://www.erikleeman.com>)

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, GTG Vierstra wrote:

        > Dear Panotools members,
        >
        > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands, and
        ? found a new job. I now work for an already popular camera store in
        > Noord Holland, Netherlands, and my work will be improving on their
        > web store, but, because I know a bit about shooting panoramas, I
        > will slowly extend the product range (suggestions are welcome) with
        > pano related items, and somewhere in the future there will be
        > demonstration days and probably courses as well. I will be in the
        > store, and hope to be able to help aspiring panographers with
        > advice and equipment. (But most likely you'll find me behind piles
        > of boxes with camera's and lenses wrestling with php :) )
        >
        > I believe some of the Dutch photographers on this list have been to
        > the store, after talking with the people here....
        >
        > The shop: http://www.cameraland.nl/ (with some low res panos)
        >
        > (I have asked permission to post this)
        >
        > Maybe tot ziens !
        >
        > --
        > best regards,
        >
        > G.T.G. Vierstra
      • jrgen_schrader
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
          Congratulations and my best wishes from Bavaria.

          To ziens
          Jürgen

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, GTG Vierstra <vierstra@...> wrote:

          > Dear Panotools members,
          >
          > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands, and found a
          > new job. I now work for an already popular camera store in Noord
          > Holland, Netherlands, and my work will be improving on their web
          > store, but, because I know a bit about shooting panoramas, I will
          > slowly extend the product range (suggestions are welcome) with pano
          > related items, and somewhere in the future there will be demonstration
          > days and probably courses as well. I will be in the store, and hope to
          > be able to help aspiring panographers with advice and equipment. (But
          > most likely you'll find me behind piles of boxes with camera's and
          > lenses wrestling with php :) )
          >
          > I believe some of the Dutch photographers on this list have been to
          > the store, after talking with the people here....
          >
          > The shop: http://www.cameraland.nl/ (with some low res panos)
          >
          > (I have asked permission to post this)
          >
          > Maybe tot ziens !
          >
          > --
          > best regards,
          >
          > G.T.G. Vierstra

        • ptgroup
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
            Also the best wishes from a "North-Sea"- neighbour.
            ciao
            mike

            ----------------------------
            ----------------------------
            360° VR Fotografie:
            http://www.360de.de

            NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
            http://www.abstraktfoto.de
            -----------------------------
            Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
            http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
              Question: Why on Earth did you leave Bali?

              GTG Vierstra wrote:
              > Dear Panotools members,
              >
              > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands,
            • Bostjan Burger
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
                As I am going to do some geographic work in NL in April and May I might check your store in live ;)

                Bostjan

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
                  On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 18:39, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
                  > Question: Why on Earth did you leave Bali?

                  Because I learned there that Paradise resided in myself.

                  Now I have Bali anywhere :)

                  --
                  best regards,

                  G.T.G. Vierstra
                • Mike
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
                    Demo days AND courses AND an excuse to visit NL.
                    Just a small hop for me from South coast UK.
                    Keep me posted.
                    Mike

                    > Also the best wishes from a "North-Sea"- neighbour.
                    > ciao
                    > mike
                    >
                    > ----------------------------
                    > ----------------------------
                    > 360° VR Fotografie:
                    > http://www.360de.de
                    >
                    > NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
                    > http://www.abstraktfoto.de
                    > -----------------------------
                    > Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
                    > http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

                  • djfreddystapersma
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 3, 2010
                      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, GTG Vierstra <vierstra@...> wrote:

                      > Dear Panotools members,
                      >
                      > After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands, and found a
                      > new job. I now work for an already popular camera store in Noord
                      > Holland, Netherlands, and my work will be improving on their web
                      > store, but, because I know a bit about shooting panoramas, I will
                      > slowly extend the product range (suggestions are welcome) with pano
                      > related items, and somewhere in the future there will be demonstration
                      > days and probably courses as well. I will be in the store, and hope to
                      > be able to help aspiring panographers with advice and equipment. (But
                      > most likely you'll find me behind piles of boxes with camera's and
                      > lenses wrestling with php :) )
                      >
                      > I believe some of the Dutch photographers on this list have been to
                      > the store, after talking with the people here....
                      >
                      > The shop: http://www.cameraland.nl/ (with some low res panos)
                      >
                      > (I have asked permission to post this)
                      >
                      > Maybe tot ziens !
                      >
                      > --
                      > best regards,
                      >
                      > G.T.G. Vierstra

                      (In Dutch)

                      We moeten maar snel even afspreken!!
                      Ik woon zo'n 30 km bij Cameraland vandaan en is ook mijn vaste winkel!!

                      (in English)
                      We should meet soon!!
                      I live only 30 km from Cameraland and is the main store i go to!!
                    • Tom! Striewisch
                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 4, 2010
                        The shop is in Alkmaar?
                        I'm often nearby during my holidays (Den Helder), so there is a good
                        chance visting you next time.

                        Tot ziens!