Re: Panosaurus

  • ziouga
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
      I still use this combo: Panosaurus + NikonD80 + Nikkor fisheye 10.5mm.

      Cons?
      A strong tendence to sway in windy days...

      I wouldn't recommend it for a professional daily use, but for leisure it's perfect and cheap.

      Greetings
      Alessandro Ugazio

      http://www.360cities.net/profile/alessandro-ugazio
    • conan
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2010
        Hi Richard,

        Not sure what part of the world you live in but you can have my old panosaurus for free if you want to pay for the box/postage? I'm in BC, Canada so may or may not be worth the shipping cost.

        It was my first panohead and back then I used a Nikon CP8400 with a crazy Nikon FC-E8 Fisheye Converter hanging on for dear life. Quite comical thinking about it now but it did the trick.

        Really though I would start off with the Nodal Ninja 3 if you can get it cheap. I think they are on version 5 now but that's more expensive.

        Andrew
      • Richard Gillespie
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2010