Re: Estonia's Independence Day 2010

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hello Andrei and Ayrton,

      I forgot to mention that the shift forwards depends on the number of shots
      around, when shooting 6 around then a NPP offset of 4 mm is sufficient, when
      shooting 3 around then 7mm is better.
      The shift itself is not important, the only thing what really counts is the
      position of the front of the lens, it is best to position the front of the
      lens (where light rays enters the lens at a -90 degree angle) in line with
      the outside of the ring adapter.

      I shoot often in a 60 degree slanted position to get a large FOV and at the
      same time a large overlap at the horizon, especially with the shaved Tokina
      10-17mm zoomlens I can get a sufficient resolution @13.5-14mm with just 6
      shots around.

      See the snapshots of the setup, I think they are self explaining:

      http://www.dmmdh.nl/forum_images/R1+poleadapter_1.JPG
      http://www.dmmdh.nl/forum_images/R1+poleadapter_2.JPG

      Wim