Re: Registration Now Open for Tucson 2010

  • aaronmspence
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      So who's hoping to come to the conference & will anyone be travelling further than me :) (Australia)

      At the 2007 Berkeley Conference we worked out that Thomas Rauscher (Pano2VR) from Austria & I had travelled the furtherest out of 100+ attendees. Then Joost Nieuwenhuijse (PtGui) destroyed out short lived heroism by pointing out that he had in fact travelled from Singapore... which was MUCH further.

      Interestingly I had the pleasure of introducing 2 of my heros to each other at the 2007 Berkeley conference... the creators of PtGui & Pano2VR, Joost & Thomas. I have a photo somewhere, will have to dig it up :)

      Aaron Spence.
      http://panedia.com
    • Woody Howard
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        Don,

        FYI.I get this message when I try to follow the registration links:

        Forbidden

        You don't have permission to access /registration on this server.

        Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
        ErrorDocument to handle the request.

        >>Registration for Tucson 2010 - The International Panoramic Photography
        conference is now open. It is being handled through a special form on the
        IVRPA website, with payment through PayPal (you don't need a PayPal account,
        it takes credit cards).

        http://tucson2010.ivrpa.org/registration.

        Fees page on the conference website - http://tucson2010.com/fees/.
        <http://tucson2010.com/fees/>

        >>The Hilton Tucson East Hotel is also taking reservations now, offering us
        a special rate. Reserve your room soon, they are going fast and the rate is
        only guaranteed until March 19.

        >>For more information about the conference hotel (including a virtual tour)
        see the Hotel page on the conference website - http://tucson2010.com/hotel/.
        <http://tucson2010.com/hotel/> To reserve at the Hilton (no payment
        required) click the link on the Hotels page.

        >>See you in Tucson!

        >>Don Bain (IVRPA) and Christian Fleury (IAPP)

      • Don Bain
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
          Woody,

          Thanks for the report, Several others have reported problems with the registration page. I have forwarded them to our webmaster.

          Thanks for trying, I am sure it will be fixed soon.
          Don