Registration Now Open for Tucson 2010

  • Don Bain
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      Registration for Tucson 2010 - The International Panoramic Photography conference is now open. It is being handled through a special form on the IVRPA website, with payment through PayPal (you don't need a PayPal account, it takes credit cards).

      To register and pay for the conference and the tutorials go to http://tucson2010.ivrpa.org/registration.

      For more information about the charges and what you get for them, see the Fees page on the conference website - http://tucson2010.com/fees/.

      The Hilton Tucson East Hotel is also taking reservations now, offering us a special rate. Reserve your room soon, they are going fast and the rate is only guaranteed until March 19.

      For more information about the conference hotel (including a virtual tour) see the Hotel page on the conference website - http://tucson2010.com/hotel/. To reserve at the Hilton (no payment required) click the link on the Hotels page.

      See you in Tucson!

      Don Bain (IVRPA) and Christian Fleury (IAPP)

    • aaronmspence
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        So who's hoping to come to the conference & will anyone be travelling further than me :) (Australia)

        At the 2007 Berkeley Conference we worked out that Thomas Rauscher (Pano2VR) from Austria & I had travelled the furtherest out of 100+ attendees. Then Joost Nieuwenhuijse (PtGui) destroyed out short lived heroism by pointing out that he had in fact travelled from Singapore... which was MUCH further.

        Interestingly I had the pleasure of introducing 2 of my heros to each other at the 2007 Berkeley conference... the creators of PtGui & Pano2VR, Joost & Thomas. I have a photo somewhere, will have to dig it up :)

        Aaron Spence.
        http://panedia.com
      • Woody Howard
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
          Don,

          FYI.I get this message when I try to follow the registration links:

          Forbidden

          You don't have permission to access /registration on this server.

          Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
          ErrorDocument to handle the request.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
            Woody,

            Thanks for the report, Several others have reported problems with the registration page. I have forwarded them to our webmaster.

            Thanks for trying, I am sure it will be fixed soon.
            Don