Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Contax RTS lenses [OT]

  • Uri Cogan
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
      On 2/27/10 5:07 PM, A Kielcz wrote:

      > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
      >
      > A.Kielcz
      > Professore

      Dear Professore,
      From the list guidelines: (http://tinyurl.com/yfr5ryy)

      PanotoolsNG was set up to provide a home for open discussion of the creation and display of panoramas, panoramic images and associated technologies.

      Uri Cogan
      http://www.uricogan.com
      *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***

    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 28, 2010
        Maybe in Europe, but not in USA.
        We don't have aristocracy here.:)

        A Kielcz

        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
        It's a bad habit to walk with dirty shoes into rooms used by many people.

        Jürgen

        .