Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Contax RTS lenses [OT]

  • Uri Cogan
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
      On 2/27/10 5:07 PM, A Kielcz wrote:

      > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
      >
      > A.Kielcz
      > Professore

      Dear Professore,
      From the list guidelines: (http://tinyurl.com/yfr5ryy)

      PanotoolsNG was set up to provide a home for open discussion of the creation and display of panoramas, panoramic images and associated technologies.

      Uri Cogan
      http://www.uricogan.com
      *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***

    • luca vascon
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 28, 2010
        nope!
        we do not.
        :-)
        that is why we always reply.
        If you put a question here, even about what new socks to buy, I will reply.
        And I'd advise you to always dress dark and non reflecting material, coz
        shooting panoramas imply that somewhere you always get reflected from a
        surface.
        Does not matter how you pay attention.

        Put please, follow netiquette and edit your posts so they are not 1km
        scroll...
        I'm on internet on a 600pixel tall netbook, as others do.
        your software replies with a LOT of blank lines, making problematic what is
        usually simply annoying.

        THANK YOU!
        Luca.
        professor too.

        2010/2/28 A Kielcz <roblee007@...>

        > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
        >
        > A.Kielcz
        > Professore

        Luca Vascon.

        www.canalview.it
        www.officinepanottiche.com

      • A Kielcz
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 28, 2010
          Maybe in Europe, but not in USA.
          We don't have aristocracy here.:)

          A Kielcz

          Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
          It's a bad habit to walk with dirty shoes into rooms used by many people.

          Jürgen

          .