Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Contax RTS lenses [OT]

  • Uri Cogan
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
      On 2/27/10 5:07 PM, A Kielcz wrote:

      > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
      >
      > A.Kielcz
      > Professore

      Dear Professore,
      From the list guidelines: (http://tinyurl.com/yfr5ryy)

      PanotoolsNG was set up to provide a home for open discussion of the creation and display of panoramas, panoramic images and associated technologies.

      Uri Cogan
      http://www.uricogan.com
      *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 28, 2010
        It's a bad habit to walk with dirty shoes into rooms used by many people.

        Jürgen

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

        > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
        >
        > A.Kielcz
        > Professore

      • luca vascon
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 28, 2010
          nope!
          we do not.
          :-)
          that is why we always reply.
          If you put a question here, even about what new socks to buy, I will reply.
          And I'd advise you to always dress dark and non reflecting material, coz
          shooting panoramas imply that somewhere you always get reflected from a
          surface.
          Does not matter how you pay attention.

          Put please, follow netiquette and edit your posts so they are not 1km
          scroll...
          I'm on internet on a 600pixel tall netbook, as others do.
          your software replies with a LOT of blank lines, making problematic what is
          usually simply annoying.

          THANK YOU!
          Luca.
          professor too.

          2010/2/28 A Kielcz <roblee007@...>

          > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
          >
          > A.Kielcz
          > Professore

          Luca Vascon.

          www.canalview.it