Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Contax RTS lenses [OT]

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 27 5:07 PM
      Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.

      A.Kielcz
      Professore

    • Uri Cogan
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 27 5:41 PM
        On 2/27/10 5:07 PM, A Kielcz wrote:

        > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
        >
        > A.Kielcz
        > Professore

        Dear Professore,
        From the list guidelines: (http://tinyurl.com/yfr5ryy)

        PanotoolsNG was set up to provide a home for open discussion of the creation and display of panoramas, panoramic images and associated technologies.

        Uri Cogan
        http://www.uricogan.com
        *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***

      • jrgen_schrader
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 28 12:51 AM
          It's a bad habit to walk with dirty shoes into rooms used by many people.

          Jürgen

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

          > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
          >
          > A.Kielcz
          > Professore

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 28 5:16 AM
            nope!
            we do not.
            :-)
            that is why we always reply.
            If you put a question here, even about what new socks to buy, I will reply.
            And I'd advise you to always dress dark and non reflecting material, coz
            shooting panoramas imply that somewhere you always get reflected from a
            surface.
            Does not matter how you pay attention.

            Put please, follow netiquette and edit your posts so they are not 1km
            scroll...
            I'm on internet on a 600pixel tall netbook, as others do.
            your software replies with a LOT of blank lines, making problematic what is
            usually simply annoying.

            THANK YOU!
            Luca.
            professor too.

            2010/2/28 A Kielcz <roblee007@...>

            > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
            >
            > A.Kielcz
            > Professore

            Luca Vascon.

            www.canalview.it