Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Contax RTS lenses [OT]

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
      Yes, you are true, he should reedit his messages!
      PLEASE, A Kielcz, DO IT!

      P.S.
      I'd ask here even id I'd have to buy a new pair of socks...
      I asked for monitor, for color calibrator and many other things, and someone
      told me "ask somewhere else". and there is a reason why.
      Here I know everybody since 2001-2002, they know me and we have the same
      idiosincratic panorama attitude, so any advice has a reason. Easy replies
      are often not so straight. Usually the reply is "depends". I know who is
      giving it and I can evaluate and extract 10 times the infos from the worlds
      he tells me.
      This way information has more density and far more quality.
      Even for simple things...
      I'd not ask advice for a new LCD monitor in a computer hardware group. They
      would point me to the best gaming monitor.
      As I'd not EVER ask lens and camera advice in a wedding photographers group.

      If you race in F1 you will not ask info about tires in a trial bike
      garage...
      ;0)
      so, that is why I reply even to what seems annoying or simple questions.
      Someone did with me, nearly 10 years ago!

      2010/2/27 Uri Cogan <uri@...>

      > On 2/27/10 9:01 AM, A Kielcz wrote:
      >
      > > which Canon full frame is most reasonably priced?
      >
      > Is this the right place to ask? I recommend you go to Google and search:
      > 'canon camera prices'
      >
      > PS: when replying to an Email message, it's not necessary to quote the
      > entire message that you are responding to, AND to include your own

      > Uri Cogan
      > http://www.uricogan.com
      >
      > *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
        Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.

        A.Kielcz
        Professore

      • Uri Cogan
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
          On 2/27/10 5:07 PM, A Kielcz wrote:

          > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
          >
          > A.Kielcz
          > Professore

          Dear Professore,
          From the list guidelines: (http://tinyurl.com/yfr5ryy)

          PanotoolsNG was set up to provide a home for open discussion of the creation and display of panoramas, panoramic images and associated technologies.

          Uri Cogan
          http://www.uricogan.com
          *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***

        • jrgen_schrader
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 28, 2010
            It's a bad habit to walk with dirty shoes into rooms used by many people.

            Jürgen

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

            > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
            >
            > A.Kielcz
            > Professore

          • luca vascon
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 28, 2010
              nope!
              we do not.
              :-)
              that is why we always reply.
              If you put a question here, even about what new socks to buy, I will reply.
              And I'd advise you to always dress dark and non reflecting material, coz
              shooting panoramas imply that somewhere you always get reflected from a
              surface.
              Does not matter how you pay attention.

              Put please, follow netiquette and edit your posts so they are not 1km
              scroll...
              I'm on internet on a 600pixel tall netbook, as others do.
              your software replies with a LOT of blank lines, making problematic what is
              usually simply annoying.

              THANK YOU!
              Luca.
              professor too.