iphone app

  • mc
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
      hello,
      I found this plugin thingy that "just works(TM)"
      WPtouch iPhone Theme

      now I just need to find the references to the thingy that will turn .swf into javascript, or did I dream that ?

      regards

      mick
    • Thomas Kr├╝ger
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2010
        Just wait for major AA*-Earthquake.

        *AA = AdobeApple
      • Roger Howard
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 8:46 AM
          On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 2:08 PM, mc <crane@...> wrote:

          > hello,
          > I found this plugin thingy that "just works(TM)"
          > WPtouch iPhone Theme
          >
          > now I just need to find the references to the thingy that will turn .swf
          > into javascript, or did I dream that ?
          >
          > Mick - no go on that... the JavaScript SWF interpreter does not even
          remotely work with modern SWFs - it was, IIRC, SWF3 and earlier only...
          definitely not going to help for playing SWF panoramas without Flash Player.

          -R