Re: OT > Re: [PanoToolsNG] Remove GSV - what about GRV ?

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 27, 2010
      Well, I would lobby for the introduction of a law that requires everyone who
      doesn't want to be photographed in public, to wear ski-masks or some other
      form of masks that make their faces unrecognizable.

      It should be their right.

      If I was photographed in public and had my face smudged, I would demand
      de-smudging of my face, since I never gave permission to smudge it, and by
      being in public, I have accepted to have my pictures taken.

      In Denmark it is forbidden by law to obscure one's face with a mask or cloth
      or anything... unless you are in the police. Wearing closed visor
      motorcycle helmets is also forbidden if you are close to a demonstration....
      yet I have a hard time seeing Danish authorities demanding of Google to have
      people's faces de-smudged.

      Laws and regulations are the tools of those who want to control us. They
      say it's to protect our freedoms and rights... yet they are preventing us to
      be free and do harmless things such as shooting pictures.

      Ah, well... it won't change just because I don't agree with such things. I
      just want to be free to take photos of whatever I want to, when I want to,
      and my intentions have never been to bother anyone. Yet I have been treated
      like a terrorist suspect.

      Things will become much worse before anyone will put a permanent stopper for
      the further free-fall of our rights to take pictures.

      Trausti

    • mc
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 27, 2010
        .

        > Things will become much worse before anyone will put a permanent stopper for
        > the further free-fall of our rights to take pictures.

        I think taking photographs should be made illegal.
        Then we will see who wants to do it ;-)

        mick
      • Isaac Garcia
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 27, 2010