Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: EU demands Google to remove GSV after 6 months.

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 27, 2010
      As it appeared to me in first round, the EU ruling would result in Google
      having to re-shoot already shot locations every 6 months... and that would
      have been a funny contradiction to stated goals of the EU: Save the
      enivronment, use less energy, reduce the use of fossil fuels etc... yet
      pushing Google to drive thousands of cars on every day basis all the time...
      and thereby polluting more than needed.

      With the clarification, I have much easier time accepting the ruling...
      albeit not agreeing with it.

      Trausti