Re: [PanoToolsNG] There was a big earthquake in Chile a few hours ago...

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2010
      Ok...
      Plase, keep us up to date!

      2010/2/27 Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...>

      > Thanks for asking... all is good up here this time. The Lima area has
      > areas
      > reaching from a couple of meters over sea level, to 300 meters or so.
      > Where
      > I live, we are 150 meters over sea level, so it would take quite a wave to
      > wet our feet.
      >
      > Trausti
      >
      > On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...>
      > wrote:
      >

      > > Trausti, the news said that there was a tsunami warning for Peru.
      > > Lima is on the coast -- you ok?
      > >
      > > Ken

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2010
        Good to hear that. Feel sorry for those more severely
        affected...

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2010
          I know that it is not appropriate...but I would be glad to see some VRs ...and good that communication still works.
          :) Bostjan

          --- On Sat, 2/27/10, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
          Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

          > Thanks for asking... all is good up here this time. The Lima area has areas

          > reaching from a couple of meters over sea level, to 300 meters or so. Where

          > I live, we are 150 meters over sea level, so it would take quite a wave to

          > wet our feet.

          > Trausti

        • m_stosz
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2010
            Please don't. And if you feel, you'd absolutely should, please mark this OT. There are news services all over the world which are covering this second horrible earthquake along with Haiti and they do this all day long.

            Michael