Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Contax RTS lenses [OT]

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 26, 2010
      yess...
      If you want me to do it I'll look over ebay and send you the most
      interesting ones.

      2010/2/26 Carl von Einem <einem@...>

      > Hi!
      >
      > Adapters? That's a typical Luca Vascon specialty!
      > http://panopticus.altervista.org/adapters/ctxoneos.htm
      > He mentions different adapter manufacturers on that page.
      >
      > Usually Novoflex delivers great adapters but I can't find an adapter in
      > their database that couples an EOS body with Contax lenses:
      > http://www.novoflex.com/en/products/adapters/adapter-finder/
      > You could ask them, though. Maybe they just forgot to add it to their
      > database ;-)
      >
      > (btw scroll down to see the note about the "new version of the adapter
      > for Nikon lenses to Canon EOS cameras" with "an integrated aperture
      > control ring")
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Carl
      >

      > Posted by: "A Kielcz"
      > >
      > > I'm thinking, maybe I should buy used Canon body and adapter and
      > > use these lenses. (...)
      > > PS
      > > I lost a link where I could buy adapter.

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 26, 2010
        Luca,
        I appreciate your offer, but first I'd like to know, if I can get Canon with full size sensor.

        A Kielcz

        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        If you want me to do it I'll look over ebay and send you the most

        interesting ones.

        2010/2/26 Carl von Einem <einem@...>

        > Hi!

        > Adapters? That's a typical Luca Vascon specialty!

        > http://panopticus. altervista. org/adapters/ ctxoneos. htm

        > He mentions different adapter manufacturers on that page.

        > Usually Novoflex delivers great adapters but I can't find an adapter in

        > their database that couples an EOS body with Contax lenses:

        > http://www.novoflex .com/en/products /adapters/ adapter-finder/

        > You could ask them, though. Maybe they just forgot to add it to their

        > database ;-)

        > (btw scroll down to see the note about the "new version of the adapter

        > for Nikon lenses to Canon EOS cameras" with "an integrated aperture

        > control ring")

        > Cheers,

        > Carl

        > Posted by: "A Kielcz"

        > > I'm thinking, maybe I should buy used Canon body and adapter and

        > > use these lenses. (...)

        > > PS

        > > I lost a link where I could buy adapter.

        Luca Vascon.

        www.canalview. it

        www.officinepanotti che.com

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 26, 2010
          Kielcz
          why is that you never "clean" your msgs ?
          They keep all the trash lines on it
          Pls

          best
          AYRTON

          On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:13 AM, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

          > Luca,
          > I appreciate your offer, but first I'd like to know, if I can get Canon
          > with full size sensor.
          >
          > A Kielcz
          >
          > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
        • A Kielcz
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 26, 2010
            AYRTON
            do you hate me now? or something?

            A Kielcz

            Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:13 AM, A Kielcz <roblee007@yahoo. com> wrote:

            > Luca,

            > I appreciate your offer, but first I'd like to know, if I can get Canon

            > with full size sensor.

            > A Kielcz

            > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            > --- On Fri, 2/26/10, luca vascon <luca.vascon@ gmail.com> wrote:

            > From: luca vascon <luca.vascon@ gmail.com>

            > Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Contax RTS lenses [OT]

            > To: PanoToolsNG@ yahoogroups. com

            > Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 7:40 PM

            > yess...

            > If you want me to do it I'll look over ebay and send you the most

            > interesting ones.

            > 2010/2/26 Carl von Einem <einem@...>

            > > Hi!

            > > Adapters? That's a typical Luca Vascon specialty!

            > > http://panopticus. altervista. org/adapters/ ctxoneos. htm

            > > He mentions different adapter manufacturers on that page.

            > > Usually Novoflex delivers great adapters but I can't find an adapter in

            > > their database that couples an EOS body with Contax lenses:

            > > http://www.novoflex .com/en/products /adapters/ adapter-finder/

            > > You could ask them, though. Maybe they just forgot to add it to their

            > > database ;-)

            > > (btw scroll down to see the note about the "new version of the adapter

            > > for Nikon lenses to Canon EOS cameras" with "an integrated aperture

            > > control ring")

            > > Cheers,

            > > Carl

            > > Posted by: "A Kielcz"

            > > > I'm thinking, maybe I should buy used Canon body and adapter and

            > > > use these lenses. (...)

            > > > PS

            > > > I lost a link where I could buy adapter.

            > > ------------ --------- --------- ------

            > > --

            > --

            > Luca Vascon.

            > www.canalview. it

            > www.officinepanotti che.com

            ------------

            | A Y R |

            | T O N |

            ------------

            + 55 21 9982 6313

            http://ayrton360. com

            follow-me : twitter.com/ ayrton360

          • luca vascon
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
              there are some replies around that add a lot of line feeds...
              Someother that open a new 3d each reply.
              I noticed it already.
              Happens with many posters, but don't know how to help them with this
              poblem...

              2010/2/27 A Kielcz <roblee007@...>

              > AYRTON
              > do you hate me now? or something?
              >
              > A Kielcz
              >
              > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            • luca vascon
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
                I'm here, when you will decide to buy adapter on ebay I'll make a small
                survey for you.
                :0)

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
                  which Canon full frame is most reasonably priced?

                  A Kielcz

                  Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                  If you want me to do it I'll look over ebay and send you the most

                  interesting ones.

                  2010/2/26 Carl von Einem <einem@...>

                  > Hi!

                  > Adapters? That's a typical Luca Vascon specialty!

                  > http://panopticus. altervista. org/adapters/ ctxoneos. htm

                  > He mentions different adapter manufacturers on that page.

                  > Usually Novoflex delivers great adapters but I can't find an adapter in

                  > their database that couples an EOS body with Contax lenses:

                  > http://www.novoflex .com/en/products /adapters/ adapter-finder/

                  > You could ask them, though. Maybe they just forgot to add it to their

                  > database ;-)

                  > (btw scroll down to see the note about the "new version of the adapter

                  > for Nikon lenses to Canon EOS cameras" with "an integrated aperture

                  > control ring")

                  > Cheers,

                  > Carl

                  > Posted by: "A Kielcz"

                  > > I'm thinking, maybe I should buy used Canon body and adapter and

                  > > use these lenses. (...)

                  > > PS

                  > > I lost a link where I could buy adapter.

                  Luca Vascon.

                  www.canalview. it

                  www.officinepanotti che.com

                • Uri Cogan
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
                    On 2/27/10 9:01 AM, A Kielcz wrote:

                    > which Canon full frame is most reasonably priced?

                    Is this the right place to ask? I recommend you go to Google and search:
                    'canon camera prices'

                    PS: when replying to an Email message, it's not necessary to quote the
                    entire message that you are responding to, AND to include your own

                    Uri Cogan
                    http://www.uricogan.com

                    *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
                      Am 27.02.2010 05:44, schrieb A Kielcz:
                      > AYRTON
                      > do you hate me now? or something?

                      Calm down, take it easy...

                      But please note that the user guidelines suggest you edit your replies:
                      http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines#Content

                      Your PanotoolsNG moderator
                    • luca vascon
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
                        5dmk2 is the top and only camera.
                        You can find bargain 2nd hand 5D.
                        Mk2 can do movies (spectacular use of zeiss lenses) have a better iso
                        performance and 21 megapixel you can actually USE with the zeiss lenses
                        only, and with very FEW MK2 version of Canon L lenses

                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
                          Yes, you are true, he should reedit his messages!
                          PLEASE, A Kielcz, DO IT!

                          P.S.
                          I'd ask here even id I'd have to buy a new pair of socks...
                          I asked for monitor, for color calibrator and many other things, and someone
                          told me "ask somewhere else". and there is a reason why.
                          Here I know everybody since 2001-2002, they know me and we have the same
                          idiosincratic panorama attitude, so any advice has a reason. Easy replies
                          are often not so straight. Usually the reply is "depends". I know who is
                          giving it and I can evaluate and extract 10 times the infos from the worlds
                          he tells me.
                          This way information has more density and far more quality.
                          Even for simple things...
                          I'd not ask advice for a new LCD monitor in a computer hardware group. They
                          would point me to the best gaming monitor.
                          As I'd not EVER ask lens and camera advice in a wedding photographers group.

                          If you race in F1 you will not ask info about tires in a trial bike
                          garage...
                          ;0)
                          so, that is why I reply even to what seems annoying or simple questions.
                          Someone did with me, nearly 10 years ago!

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
                            Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.

                            A.Kielcz
                            Professore

                          • Uri Cogan
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 27, 2010
                              On 2/27/10 5:07 PM, A Kielcz wrote:

                              > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
                              >
                              > A.Kielcz
                              > Professore

                              Dear Professore,
                              From the list guidelines: (http://tinyurl.com/yfr5ryy)

                              PanotoolsNG was set up to provide a home for open discussion of the creation and display of panoramas, panoramic images and associated technologies.

                              Uri Cogan
                              http://www.uricogan.com
                              *** My Karma Ran Over My Dogma ***

                            • jrgen_schrader
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 28, 2010
                                It's a bad habit to walk with dirty shoes into rooms used by many people.

                                Jürgen

                                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

                                > Do you guys want this forum for yourself only? No problema.
                                >
                                > A.Kielcz
                                > Professore

                              • luca vascon
                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 28, 2010
                                  nope!
                                  we do not.
                                  :-)
                                  that is why we always reply.
                                  If you put a question here, even about what new socks to buy, I will reply.
                                  And I'd advise you to always dress dark and non reflecting material, coz
                                  shooting panoramas imply that somewhere you always get reflected from a
                                  surface.
                                  Does not matter how you pay attention.

                                  Put please, follow netiquette and edit your posts so they are not 1km
                                  scroll...
                                  I'm on internet on a 600pixel tall netbook, as others do.
                                  your software replies with a LOT of blank lines, making problematic what is
                                  usually simply annoying.

                                  THANK YOU!
                                  Luca.
                                  professor too.